Bifrost Firmware Release Note
The following release note provides information about new features and updates included in the release stated below of the BifrostConnect firmware.
BifrostConnect Firmware V.4.3.2
This section contains the improvements and fixes to known issues from the previous firmware version
- Optimized how WIFI disconnects are handled
- Improved 4G handling of first-time initialization of new sim-cards
- Adds the ability to deactivate WIFI, 4G and ETH network interfaces from the Unit menu.
- Adds support for more USB Serial Switches (like the HP Aruba series)
- Touch screen emulation is now the default mouse setting
- Video Source selection will now be saved for the next session