The full job posting can be found here: https://thehub.io/jobs/604a1ffb2852bb5ec065ad6f
BifrostConnect is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer, to take ownership of our cloud infrastructure, which is one of the key technologies in our first of its kind hardware based Remote Access Bridge.
We are on a journey to transform the way companies deal with support of physical equipment, whether its IT Support of a datacenter, support of production equipment or support of laboratory equipment. Our unique remote access solution is designed to work on most equipment in a hassle-free manner, just plug in a cable and start servicing the system.
Our objective is to enable quick and easy servicing of devices for both small companies and large corporations, thereby both reducing travel of technicians, downtime of critical devices while increasing efficiency and profitability. With the support from our strong ownership group, we expect a full-blown international launch within 6 months.
Your role in BifrostConnect
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining our current cloud infrastructure, while also ensuring we follow best practices, while assisting in the development of new services. You will also be creating custom cloud solutions to run our services at future customers cloud services.
We expect you to feel comfortable working independently and keep a good overview of your tasks and their progress. You must be quality oriented, so that you are able to deliver quality and stable solutions for our cloud infrastructure.
Our Danish office is located at Islands Brygge (close to the Metro station).
- Experience with a cloud service provider
- Experience with Google Cloud Provider is a plus
- Experience with the containers (Docker) and Cloud server deployment
- Container orchestrations (Kubernetes) is a strong plus
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with the DevOps lifecycle
- Some experience implementing services in a cloud solution
- Implementation experience in Go is a plus, otherwise willingness to learn Go will be needed.
- Experience with cloud security
- Experience with OAuth2 is a plus
- Experience with configuring and managing a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Experience with message-oriented infrastructure
- Experience with MQTT is a plus
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with software development practices