International Account Executive
BifrostConnect is the secure, versatile, and convenient remote access solution addressing a multitude of customer segments. We help our customers achieve cost savings, increase efficiency, and reduce Co2 emissions. Our ambitions are global, and we are on an ambitious growth journey to accomplish our mission – to empower companies to accomplish more and reduce costs when using our remote access solution.
As International Account Executive, and part of a great commercial team, you will help us build our presence across Europe and later also globally. This role is both inbound and outbound, with a focus on the outbound side, where you will have the opportunity to build and own your own portfolio of accounts.
Key objectives in this role
- Qualify new sales leads through a mixture of emailing and calling, following up on sales-led, as well as marketing-generated campaigns
- Build and execute a strong pipeline leading to successful deal closure, short and long term.
- Educate and Co-Sell with colleagues
- Help launch outbound campaigns, including phone & email follow-up
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect objections and
- Inspire leads on how our solution can solve their problems (pains / gains analysis)
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
We brand ourselves as ‘a start up on a mission’ and have plenty of ambitions for scaling the business. The ideal candidate identifies with being ambitious, open minded and an eye for opportunities.
Further along the road
- Continuous career planning and international opportunities
- Sales training and skill building is an integrated part of your career journey
- A flat organization which leads to great career growth opportunities as we move along
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- You have a natural understanding and perhaps experience selling technical solutions.
- You understand value based selling, by pairing natural curiosity for the customer situation and match it to the BifrostConnect Remote Access solution.
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks, assignments, and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Proactive mentality – you are a true hunter who thrive on outbound sales activity
- Organized, structured, and able to collaborate with all types of stakeholders
- Goal-oriented, with a desire for overachievement
- Passionate about teamwork; getting things done
- You are tech-savvy, and you are excited by technology and its influence on your daily life
- Familiarity with CRM, Marketing automation, LinkedIn and other relevant sales tools
What we offer
- A dynamic, international, and open work environment with great and ambitious colleagues
- Brand new offices right next to the Bella Metro Station and the highway.
- Fitness membership, Pension and Health coverage as well as a great canteen are part of the deal.
- Our social gatherings are of high priority and not to be missed.
How to apply
Please send your CV including a brief cover letter to our Director of Revenue Growth Emilie Lerche Fenger: ELF@bifrostconnect.com.