International Sales Executive
Our mission is to empower companies to accomplish more and reduce costs when using our remote access solution, and you will have a significant impact on making this possible. As International Sales Executive, and part of a great commercial team, you will help us build our business presence across Europe and globally. This role is both inbound and outbound, with a heavier focus on the outbound side, where you will have the opportunity to build and own your own portfolio of accounts.
BifrostConnect is the secure, versatile, and convenient remote access solution addressing a multitude of customer segments. We have released our patented technology, and we can already see the impact we are having on organizations, as they are looking to decrease their Co2 emissions, while also increasing work efficiency. Based in Copenhagen, we pride ourselves on our strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
Key objectives in this role
- Qualify new sales leads through a mixture of emailing and calling, following up on sales-led, as well as marketing-generated campaigns
- Build and execute a strong pipeline leading to successful deal closure, short and long term
- Educate and Co-Sell with colleagues
- Help launch outbound campaigns, including phone & email follow-up
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect objections
- Educate leads on how our solution can solve their problems (pains/gains analysis)
- Work in close collaboration with our management team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
We brand ourselves as ‘a start-up on a mission’ and have plenty of ambitions for scaling the business. The ideal candidate identifies with being ambitious, open minded and has an eye for opportunities.
Further along the road
- Continuous career planning and international opportunities
- Sales training and skill building is an integrated part of your career journey with us
- A flat organization which leads to a multitude of growth opportunities as we move along
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks, assignments, and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Proactive mentality – you are a true hunter who thrive on outbound sales activity
- Organized, structured, and able to collaborate with all types of stakeholders
- Goal-oriented, with a desire for overachievement
- Passionate about teamwork with a drive for getting things done
- You are tech-savvy, and you are excited by technology and its influence on your daily life
- Experience with IT and network environments
- Familiarity with CRM, Marketing automation, LinkedIn and other relevant sales tools
What we offer:
A dynamic, international, and open work environment with great and ambitious colleagues
Brand new offices right next to the Bella Metro Station and the highway.
Fitness membership, Pension and Health insurance as well as a great canteen are all part of the deal.
Our social gatherings are of high priority and not to be missed.
Please send your CV including a brief cover letter to our CEO, Mikkel Skovgaard: email@example.com, who can also be contacted for more information about this exciting position.